The quantity and quality of learning programs are directly dependent on the funding provided and the effective, efficient management of those funds. Therefore, achievement of the district's purposes can best be made through excellent fiscal management. As trustee of local, state and federal funds allocated for use in public education, the board and district are vigilant in fulfilling its responsibility to see that these funds are used wisely.
To achieve this vision for the management of fiscal resources, the Finance and Accounting Department will adhere to the following:
- Engage in thorough advance planning in order to develop budgets and to guide expenditures in ways that achieve the greatest educational returns as well as the greatest contributions to the educational program.
- Establish levels of funding which will provide high quality education for the students of the district.
- Use the best available techniques and processes for budget development and management.
- Provide timely and appropriate information to the board and all staff with fiscal management responsibilities.
- Establish and implement efficient procedures for accounting, reporting, investing, purchasing and delivery, payroll, payment of vendors and contractors and all other areas of fiscal management.
Assistant Superintendent for Finance & Operations
Administrative Assistant, Accounting
Coordinator, Accounts Payable